Learn how to plan and execute, Social Media Investigations, create Personas and write evidentiary reports to significantly advance your knowledge, speed and skills in online investigative research, personas and the writing of court-admissible evidentiary reports.
- How to master an investigation from start to finish.
- Social Media Investigation Concepts
- Social Media Investigation Strategies
- Social Media Investigation Planning and Workflow
- Project management for Investigators
- Plan and execute Social Media Investigations in a Team and a single investigator
- How to work a case as a single investigator, in a team and as a team leader
- Proper Evidence Capture and Court Protocols
- How to read and manipulate source codes, metadata, FTP, log files and other sources of hidden data
- How to Develop a Court Admissible Online Investigation Report
- How to track, collect, and organize all of the subjects or topics under investigation of digital footprints
- How to create personas using a variety of online and dark web platforms including social media, people search, maps, marketplaces, chats, forums, emails, content management systems and more.
- How to write court-admissible evidentiary reports.
Attendees who successfully complete this 2nd part of the course will become a Certified Social Media Investigator.
PLEASE NOTE: SOCIAL MEDIA INVESTIGATOR LEVEL 1 IS A PREREQUISITE FOR THIS COURSE.
DATE: 8 – 12 October 2018
VENUE: 133 Althea Street, Die Hoewes, Centurion, Gauteng.
Early Bird Bookings and paid for by close of business on 14 September 2018: 5% Discount per person and a further 5% for Group Bookings of five or more attendees from the same organisation.
All ACFE Members receive a 5% discount that will be refunded into your bank accounts once membership is verified.
COST: R12 500/ppn plus VAT @15% (R1875.00) = R14375.00
PLS CLICK ON CART TO CHECKOUT
FREEBEE!! Each of the participants will be receiving a three-month FREE licence to use and test the product!
SPECIALIST TRAINER: Karhrmann Ziegenbein – Tomoko Discovery
Who should attend:
- Law Enforcement
- Intelligence Analysts (All Agencies)
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Human Resource Departments
- Corporate Security Professionals
- Risk Analysts
- Financial Investigators
- Forensic Investigators
- Heads of Forensic Investigation Departments
- Professional Recruiters
- Customs & Immigration Investigators