An in-depth training course covering the basics of what you need to know when conducting social media investigations:
• Dark Web, Dark Nets, Marketplaces and more
• Open Source Intelligence Strategies and Techniques
• Social Media Intelligence • (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Learn how to build custom social
• Media queries
• Understand and use Search
• Engines for investigations
• Showcasing free tools used by
• U.S. Intelligence Analysts
• Scenario Based, Pratical Training
This course is the 1st part of becoming a Certified Social Media Investigator.
DATES: 1 – 5 October 2018
VENUE: 133 Althea Street, Die Hoewes, Centurion, Gauteng.
Early Bird Bookings and paid for by close of business on 14 September 2018: 5% Discount per person and a further 5% for Group Bookings of five or more attendees from the same organisation.
All ACFE Members receive a 5% discount that will be refunded into your bank accounts once membership is verified.
COST: R12 500/ppn plus VAT @15% (R1875.00) = R14375.00
PLS CLICK ON CART TO CHECKOUT
FREEBEE!! Each of the participants will be receiving a three-month FREE licence to use and test the product!
SPECIALIST TRAINER: Karhrmann Ziegenbein – Tomoko Discovery
Who should attend:
- Law Enforcement
- Intelligence Analysts (All Agencies)
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Human Resource Departments
- Corporate Security Professionals
- Risk Analysts
- Financial Investigators
- Forensic Investigators
- Heads of Forensic Investigation Departments
- Professional Recruiters
- Customs & Immigration Investigators